Sunday, August 8, 2010

Stationery Swap

I was thrilled to take part in the Calico and Co stationery swap recently... Look at all the wonderful stationery goodies that my swap partner Amanda (who is the designy queen behind Calico and Co) sent me:




Best of all were the cards that she designed especially for me!


Amanda will soon be launching her own stationery line 'Lemon Tree Lane' and if these cards are any indication it's going to be gorgeous. Can't wait to see the rest of the range! Thanks so much for spoiling me with such a great swap Amanda!

Here's a sneak peek of the parcel that's currently making its way via Australia Post to my swap partner... But I won't say who it is or reveal any more until she has received it. I hope she loves it though.


I had so much fun with this swap that I signed up for the Calico and Co birthday swap as well. You could join in too!

And I am now also slightly obsessed with Swap-Bot and so I might be organising a swap of my own shortly. Guess what it will involve? Did someone say 'tea'? My goodness, you do know me well...

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to have to look into this swapping thing! How much fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - truly appreciated! I will respond as often as I can.