Friday, February 25, 2011

Things I know

c\_/ there is nothing cuter than the sound of Pippin babbling and singing to himself

c\_/ unreliable uncommunicative tradespeople are THE WORST

c\_/ reliable, trustworthy tradespeople are THE BEST. Also, unfortunately, rare

c\_/ I cannot wait to get all the scaffolding out of our front and back yards and get a kitchen garden in

c\_/ being premenstrual means all I want to do is shop shop shop

c\_/ knitting is boring compared with crochet

What do you know this week? See what other people are sharing at Shae's place!

2 comments:

  1. Love these! Ah the premenstrual shopping...I know it well.

    Thanks for joining in :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi V, I've been teaching myself to crochet too, so far I haven't progressed much beyond making a scarf (funnily enough that's also the extent of my knitting ability - can't seem to manage doing anything other than a straight line). It is a great hobby though, I've got a pattern for some lovely cushion covers that I'll tackle one day.
    Agree with you on the shopping too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - truly appreciated! I will respond as often as I can.