Friday, February 11, 2011

Turtle bars blankets and kittehs, oh my!

Well, here is the slab of turtle bar, baked and cooling, waiting to be sliced... We shared some with a friend after dinner. It was totally delicious, and the kind of rich that sneaks up on you and makes you feel rather queasy while at the same time contemplating a second piece.



 The blanket that I made... the fat quarters are from vintage sheets (thanks Fifties Housewives!) and the back is cut from a thrifted plain white double bed sheet.


The light in our bedroom is rather poor, so I had to use the flash on the camera... which did not disturb our determinedly-snoozing cat Beren, obviously.


Have a wonderful weekend -

Love

Verity

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - truly appreciated! I will respond as often as I can.