Tuesday, July 13, 2010

A Challenge of the Utmost Kind

I have decided to sign myself up to the Dottie Angel 'Challenge of the Utmost Kind.' You can read about how it all started here. I know, I know; it's almost at the end of the challenge year that Tif set for herself. What can I say? I'm a late bloomer.



But still! Here we go. I am challenging myself to only purchase handmade and second hand goods for my closet and home... I am still working out the nitty-gritty details though, and will post up some more specifics for myself by the end of the week.

I'm excited! And also rapt to have discovered that this 'challenge of the utmost kind' is not, in fact, about hair-shirting it in a painfully sanctimonious eco- and socially-conscious* manner (unless you want to) but about having fun and being creative... how awesome is that. Stay tuned!

*Note: nothing wrong - far from it - with being eco- and socially-conscious. It's the sanctimony that's the problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - truly appreciated! I will respond as often as I can.