Saturday, July 31, 2010

Second Hand Stuff WIN!

Look what I picked up at one of our local Red Cross stores the other day...


 ...a lovely green hoodie, a pretty flowered scarfy thing (it will probably end up being a tablecloth) and a dark-yellow flowered shirt. I can't tell you what a miracle finding this shirt was; not only did it fit, but it is almost EXACTLY the shirt that (for some unknown reason) popped into my head as The Shirt I Really Wanted To Have But Could Not Find. I have no idea why I suddenly developed a private obsession with having a yellow-flowered shirt. It paid off though.

And this week I also bought two second-hand activity tables for Pippin to play with... for a grand total of $27. Score. Here he is playing with the musical one:


Cuteness!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - truly appreciated! I will respond as often as I can.